Sustainability is part of our company’s vision. In line with the 17 UN SDGs (Sustainable Development Goals), we focus on sustainability in all our corporate processes in order to actively take responsibility for climate and environmental protection. That’s why our gait analysis and partial weight-bearing systems have the smallest environmental footprint possible.
How do we contribute to sustainability?
- Local production
- Regional value creation through suppliers in Austria & Germany.
- Loan agreements ensure that our products come back to be recycled and remanufactured at our site.
- We use cork instead of plastic for our sensor soles. Cork is 100% recyclable and reusable.
- Sustainability as an extra point on the agenda in our annual kick-off meeting.
- Subsidy for our employees in the form of a bicycle service when they come to work by bike.